Signed in as:
Please note that in booking a place you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you have any concerns please contact us, we will be pleased to help
• Course fees are payable in advance every half term after invoice has been issued.
• Please pay by bank transfer (account details on request
• Please return booking form at least one week before the course/workshop is due to start.
• Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel so we can offer your place to someone else. You may cancel up to 2 weeks ahead of a workshop date for a full refund. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for non- attendance on the day. Termly classes will automatically expire at the end of each half term and students need to re-register.
• In the event that you I need to cancel a workshop or class a full refund will be made or a place on a suitable course offered
• Workshops and course will only run if there are sufficient numbers. They may need to be cancelled if numbers are not sufficient. In this case a full refund will be issued or an alternative workshop offered. Cancellation of children's courses part way through a course will not be eligible for a refund.
We cannot accept any child under the age of 18 into a class without a completed booking form and contact details of parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse admission to courses. Unfortunately we do not teach under 18's on a 1-1 basis.
Health and Safety
Students will be using needles, pins, and other sharp objects and some will be using sewing machines, over lockers, irons and possibly other items of electric equipment. All students undertake work at their own risk.
All students will be given relevant health and safety training before using any equipment and machines. The training will be underpinned with a signed form by students and countersigned by a parent or guardian.
Any student using their own sewing machine in the studio does so at their own risk.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 the information you provide to us will only be only be used for the purposes of Chitter Chatter Craft. No information will be given to third parties.
Full, cleared payment is required prior to a workshop commencing. If you find yourself unable to attend your booking and it’s more than 7 days in advance, we can offer a refund minus 10% for administrative fees or you can transfer to a future workshop free of charge of the same value.
If cancellation is within 7 days of your workshop we are unable to offer a refund. You can always send some lucky friend in your place though - just let us know of the name change please.
A full refund will be given if your workshop is cancelled by Chitter Chatter Craft for any reason, or you can elect to attend an alternative workshop instead, space permitting.
Come and join us at the Hill Station Cafe for our Lampshade Workshop Thursday 4th May7:00pm-9:00pm BOOKING ESSENTIAL